Saturday 30 July 2016

Claddagh Author Event Spotlights ~ Rebecca Norinne Caudill




FB <3 TW <3 GR <3 SITE

Rebecca Caudill hates writing about herself in the third person but since that's how these things are typically done, she does so now under protest. Rebecca has always loved writing stories. When she won a writing contest in third grade (a 1000-word epic tale about her teddy bear Max), she announced to the world she would someday become an author. When she wasn't writing her own stories, she was sneaking copies of her mom's paperback romances to read late into the night. (Which, thinking back, was probably so not appropriate.) After graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in 2000 with a degree in Journalism, she embarked on a career in technology public relations in Silicon Valley, working for some of the country's hottest start-ups and publicly-traded companies. In 2014 she retired from corporate drudgery to write full time. Today Rebecca lives in Dublin, Ireland, with her husband. When not writing, she is exploring her new city and traveling across Europe searching for inspiration for her next story. (Hint: it involves travel and rugby.)





Lucky Star: A Hollywood Romance

What happens when two best friends who are secretly in love with each other hookup after one too many shots of tequila? For Sarah Travers and Cameron Scott, that drunken night nearly broke them. When cast as the lead in a major Hollywood blockbuster being directed by Sarah’s boss, Cameron must decide what’s more important – sticking by the woman he’s loved since the moment they first met or the bright lights and temptation that come with superstardom. Lucky Star is a story about friendship, love, and learning that Happily Ever Afters don’t only exist in the movies.  

Sarah 
When I met Cameron we hit it off like macaroni and cheese. Now we’re practically inseparable but I’ve been hiding the fact that I’m in love with him. Truly, madly, deeply. He finally figured it out and everything changed between us forever. That’s not my biggest problem though. You see, Cameron just landed the role of a lifetime and, despite how he feels about me, I’m worried I’m about to play second fiddle to the bright lights and temptations of Hollywood. 

Cameron 
I think I’ve loved Sarah since the first moment I laid eyes on her. It goes without saying she’s funny, smart, and has curves for days, but it’s more than that. She’s my light in this cynical, messed up world called Hollywood. I’d do anything to be with her, but I keep screwing up what should be easy. Now the studio is pressuring me to date my new co-star as part of a PR campaign and all I can think is maybe Sarah and I weren’t meant to be.


 


Buy Links: 






Get your Tickets for Claddagh Author Event Dublin 2016
#KrissyV #SamanthaFontien #LChapman ‪#‎HOBCBP‬ ‪#‎HookedOnBooks‬ ‪#‎Cherry0Blossoms‬ #CrokeParkMeetings&Events
Wicked line up!! Don't miss out...





🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀

CLADDAGH LINKS

  FB 🍀 TW 🍀 SITE 🍀 EMAIL

HOBCBP LINKS


🍀🍀🍀 🍀🍀 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishing For A Star - Ana Balen

It's supposed to go like this. Boy meets girl, they fall madly in love with each other, battle some shit in their way,...